My 5 Tips to Feeling Fit & Fabulous at 50.
- Good Nutrition
- Eat high quality protien, vegetables and fruit every day.
- DO NOT eat GMO’s. Ever.
- Do not take medications.
- Don’t DIET.
- Drink lots of water and some green tea.
- Exercise/Weight Train or Light Activity every day
- you should do some sort of activity every single day. This doesn’t mean you have to kill it in the gym everyday. But a good program should consist of weight training, cardio and light activity of some sort, every day.
- Daily work on you mind.
- Meditate, study or listen to something that is going to improve your mindset. Whether it’s a daily devotional, or listening to a self help cd or reading a good book. Try to start with 5 minutes a day.. eventually you will enjoy t so much that it will become habit. Set your day right with putting something “GOOD and POSITIVE” in your mind.
- DETOX DAILY
- yes.. this means we must daily detox by, sweating, breathing, peeing and pooping. Yes.. i said it. If you are not detoxing on a daily basis, your body is just storing all those toxins. The best ways to detox are to daily put in things that don’t need to be heavily detoxed, but that I understand is virtually impossible, so we must daily do our best to detox by sweating, exercising, breathing, drinking lots of water and eating fiber and foods that will help us eliminate waste. If your not detoxing your body, it’s staying in your body rotting and raising havoc.
- can’t tell you how important sleep is for you. Make sure you get enough sleep for your body to heal and repair. This is key to feeling optimal as well as healing and keeping your body healthy.
FOR A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION OF THESE TOP 5, LISTEN TO MY BROADCAST BELOW.